Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Live streaming Venezia - Frosinone Italian Serie B tv watch February 08, 2020

Competition: Frosinone v Venezia live
Venezia - Frosinone Calcio live stream
Venezia - Frosinone Calcio live stream
Pisa - Chievo match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 13 and 12).
  • Pisa has a chance of relegated (21%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (16%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Chievo has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (45%), has a small chance of promoted (13%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Pisa could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Pisa won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.

    Cosenza - Benevento match overview, prediction&tips

  • Cosenza has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Benevento has not chance of relegated, has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (1%), has a very good chance of promoted (>99%), has a good chance of win league (95%).
  • Cosenza is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Benevento is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • In this match Benevento is a favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Cosenza won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cosenza won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.

    Cittadella - Empoli match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 6 in the zone Promotion to Serie B (Play Offs) and 16 in the zone Serie B (Play Out)).
  • Cittadella has a very small chance of relegated (1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (58%), has a chance of promoted (25%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Empoli has a small chance of relegated (14%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (22%), has a very small chance of promoted (5%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Cittadella could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Cittadella will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Cittadella won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-5.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cittadella won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-3.

    Pisa - Chievo match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por equipos de la mitad de la tabla de posiciones (en el puesto 13 y 12). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Pisa podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 1 head-to-head matches Pisa ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 2-2.

    Cosenza - Benevento match overview, prediction&tips

    Cosenza ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Benevento en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3). En este partido, el Benevento es el favorito.
    El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Cosenza ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 5-10. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Cosenza ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 1-2.

    Cittadella - Empoli match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por uno de los líderes y los de afuera (en el puesto 6 y 16). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Cittadella podría tener problemas con la física comparar con ella oponente - últimos días se jugó más partidos que sus oponentes. Cittadella tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 8 head-to-head matches Cittadella ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 8-5. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Cittadella ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 3-3.

    Pisa - Chievo match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match gespielt Teams aus Mittelfeld der Tabelle (Platz 13 und 12). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Chievo könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 1 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-2.

    Cosenza - Benevento match overview, prediction&tips

    Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3). In diesem Spiel ist Benevento ein Favorit.
    Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 5-10. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-2.

    Cittadella - Empoli match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte einer der Führer und Außenseiter (Platz 6 und 16). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Empoli Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. Cittadella haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 8 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 8-5. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 3-3.

    Pisa - Chievo match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют команды из середины турнирной таблицы (занимают места 13 и 12). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Chievo могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Pisa выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 0, разница голов 2-2.

    Cosenza - Benevento match overview, prediction&tips

    Cosenza сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Benevento в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3). В этом матче Benevento является фаворитом.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Cosenza выиграл 0, ничья 3, програл 4, разница голов 5-10. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Cosenza выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 1, разница голов 1-2.

    Cittadella - Empoli match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют один из лидеров и аутсайдер (занимают места 6 и 16). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Empoli может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. Cittadella будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Cittadella выиграл 3, ничья 3, програл 2, разница голов 8-5. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Cittadella выиграл 0, ничья 3, програл 0, разница голов 3-3.

    Pisa - Chievo match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе отбора от средата на таблицата (класирана 13 и 12). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Pisa може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 1 главата до главата мачове Pisa спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 2-2.

    Cosenza - Benevento match overview, prediction&tips

    Cosenza е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Benevento в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3). В този мач, Benevento е фаворит.
    Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Cosenza спечели 0 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 5-10. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Cosenza спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 1-2.

    Cittadella - Empoli match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач изигра един от лидерите и аутсайдерите (класирана 6 и 16). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Cittadella може да има проблеми с физиката с съперник - през последните дни играе повече мачове, отколкото съперник. Cittadella ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 8 главата до главата мачове Cittadella спечели 3 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 8-5. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Cittadella спечели 0 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 3-3.