Criar um Site Grtis Fantstico
Live streaming Blackburn Rovers - Hull City tv watch 2/11/2020

Competition: Hull v Blackburn live
Blackburn Rovers - Hull City live stream
Blackburn Rovers - Hull City live stream
Huddersfield - Cardiff match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 19 and 8).
  • Huddersfield has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Cardiff has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (17%), has a very small chance of promoted (5%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Huddersfield could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 11 head-to-head matches Huddersfield won 0 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 6-17.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Huddersfield won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-6.

    Stoke - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let's watch a game between leader and outsider (ranked 20 and 6 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Stoke has a small chance of relegated (6%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Preston has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (38%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Stoke will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Stoke won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Stoke won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.

    Millwall - Fulham match overview, prediction&tips

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 10 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Championship (Play Offs)).
  • Millwall has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (15%), has a very small chance of promoted (4%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Fulham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (61%), has a chance of promoted (38%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Millwall is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Fulham is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Fulham could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Millwall won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 2-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Millwall won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-6.

    Huddersfield - Cardiff match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 19 y 8). Ambos equipos están jugando inestable.
  • Huddersfield podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 11 head-to-head matches Huddersfield ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 4 partidos, perdieron 7 partidos, y 6-17. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Huddersfield ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 3 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 2-6.

    Stoke - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    En un partido jugado por un extranjero y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 20 y 6). Ahora ambos equipos están en buen estado. Stoke tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.
    El pasado 4 head-to-head matches Stoke ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 2 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 4-8. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Stoke ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 0-2.

    Millwall - Fulham match overview, prediction&tips

    En el juego hay equipo de mitad de tabla y uno de los líderes (en el puesto 10 y 3). Millwall ya están en mal estado (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 1). Fulham en muy buena forma (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 3).
  • Fulham podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.
    El pasado 6 head-to-head matches Millwall ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 4 partidos, y 2-11. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Millwall ganó 0 partidos, dibujados 1 partidos, perdieron 2 partidos, y 1-6.

    Huddersfield - Cardiff match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 19 und 8). Beide Teams jetzt unregelmäßig spielen.
  • Cardiff könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 11 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 4 unentschieden Spiele, 7 Spiele verloren und Ziele 6-17. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 3 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-6.

    Stoke - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    In einem Match spielte ein Außenseiter und ein Führer (Platz 20 und 6). Nun sind beide Teams sind in guter Form. Stoke haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.
    Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 2 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 4-8. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 0-2.

    Millwall - Fulham match overview, prediction&tips

    In dem Spiel gibt es im Mittelfeld der Tabelle Team und einer der Führer (Platz 10 und 3). Heimmannschaft ist in schlechter Verfassung (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 1). Gastmannschaft in einem sehr guten Zustand (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 3).
  • Fulham Vorteil könnte in der Physik haben - mehr Tage für Ruhe in den letzten Tagen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.
    Letzte 6 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 4 Spiele verloren und Ziele 2-11. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 0 Spiele, 1 unentschieden Spiele, 2 Spiele verloren und Ziele 1-6.

    Huddersfield - Cardiff match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 19 и 8). Обе команды сейчас играют нестабильно.
  • У Cardiff могут быть проблемы с физикой на фоне конкурента – в последние дни сыграно больше матчей чем у суперника. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Huddersfield выиграл 0, ничья 4, програл 7, разница голов 6-17. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Huddersfield выиграл 0, ничья 3, програл 2, разница голов 2-6.

    Stoke - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче играют аутсайдер и один из лидеров (занимают места 20 и 6). Сейчас обе команды находятся в хорошей форме. Stoke будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Stoke выиграл 0, ничья 2, програл 2, разница голов 4-8. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Stoke выиграл 0, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 0-2.

    Millwall - Fulham match overview, prediction&tips

    В матче встречаются команда середины турнирной таблицы и один из лидеров (занимают места 10 и 3). Millwall сейчас в плохой форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 1). Fulham в очень хорошей форме (в последних 5 матчах побед - 3).
  • У Fulham может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.
    Последние матчи между этими соперниками Millwall выиграл 1, ничья 1, програл 4, разница голов 2-11. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Millwall выиграл 0, ничья 1, програл 2, разница голов 1-6.

    Huddersfield - Cardiff match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 19 и 8). Двата отбора играят хаотично.
  • В Huddersfield може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 11 главата до главата мачове Huddersfield спечели 0 мача, равенство 4 мача, загуби 7 мача и цели 6-17. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Huddersfield спечели 0 мача, равенство 3 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 2-6.

    Stoke - Preston match overview, prediction&tips

    В мач се играе аутсайдер и лидер (класирана 20 и 6). Сега двата отбора са в добра форма. Stoke ще имат леко предимство в този мач.
    Последните 4 главата до главата мачове Stoke спечели 0 мача, равенство 2 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 4-8. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Stoke спечели 0 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 0-2.

    Millwall - Fulham match overview, prediction&tips

    В играта има средата на таблицата отбор и един от лидерите (класирана 10 и 3). Millwall е в лоша форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 1). Fulham в много добра форма (в последните 5 мача победи - 3).
  • В Fulham може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.
    Последните 6 главата до главата мачове Millwall спечели 1 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 4 мача и цели 2-11. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Millwall спечели 0 мача, равенство 1 мача, загуби 2 мача и цели 1-6.